Friday, December 9, 2011

Reading with Rudolph

My kiddos have gone nuts over this game! We have been playing it during reading groups and my kiddos have been asking to go to reading groups twice. Today they even wanted to stay inside and play instead of playing on the playground! And that was fine with me since the playground is still muddy and it is cold out there! =)

This has been a great activity because I can easily modify it by what each group needs. AND Rudolph did send us the game along with some spare noses (red M&M's!).

Here is Rudolph!


Hop on over to my TpT store to grab this adorable game! This game focuses on word endings: -s, magic e and -s, -ing, and -ed. There are over 150 words to read. Just be sure to not get the Grinch because then the game is over! Check it out!






Remember my AWESOME giveaway! Click here to read more about it!




REMEMBER, IF YOU BLOG ABOUT MY GIVEAWAY LEAVE A HEART NOTE AND LET ME KNOW! THAT MEANS IF YOU BLOG ABOUT IT EVERYDAY THAT IS 7 MORE CHANCES TO WIN! WAHOO!

3 heart notes:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your creations with my students!

Unknown said...

Love your sort freebie! Super cute! :) Thanks for sharing! :) You are so sweet! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Kristen said...

I love the letter/word/sentence sort. My kids adored the last one at Thanksgiving. I will have them do this one this week to kill some time during the DRA testing this week! Thanks!

Kristen