I don't usually do linky parties because they scare me. They often have you sharing about yourself and that is so hard for me. So, here goes....
1. Edison is by far the most curious and weird cat I have ever known. He is a MESS! He loves to help me do everything. Cutting out lamination can be hard beacause he always wants to lay on top of it. He loves plastic and licking it. He is obsessed with plastic grocery sacks. He will carry them all around the house. I love this cat. It is amazing how quickly our pets get to be our fur babies.
2. I am obsessed with these candles from Bath & Body works. What I really should have done is taken a picture of the cabinet with all of the candles I have. Let's just say that if I ever lose electricity for weeks I am all set with candles.
These candles remind me of the beach, pool, and summer and to me that means RELAXATION. =)
3. We had a blast with a super duper fun adjective lesson yesterday. We have a few things to finish up on Monday before I share about it. This is one of the adjective pizzas we made. =)
4. I would not mind doing so many running a records a week if I could have him cheering me on. I have such a hard time remembering to go back and MSV them.
5. Here I am with my 3 Chickadees at church on Easter Sunday. I love my nieces but do not like how tall they are. I am even wearing my tall shoes in this picture!
I am off to do some housework before heading off to relax by my sister's pool. It was a dreary 50 degrees the other day and it is supposed to get up in the upper 70's today. You gotta love Texas weather! =)
I would love for you to take a few minutes to tell me about how you do running records in your classroom/district.
From My Heart to Yours,