Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gobble Up a Graph

Here is a quick little game to practice graphing. You can have the kiddos graph the results of 10 spins or use the blank graph to use however many spins you want your kiddos to use. This is a beginner graph for my kiddos before they start being able to answer more "rigorous" questions independently. If you are a Texas teacher, I just said the "r" word that brings stress to all of us and makes us want to consider being a Wal-Mart greeter! OY!

I hope you can use this in the last few "survival days"! I am off to work on some Word Study games and cuddle with my boys! Any requests for word study?

my boys
Houdini and Edison
  

graphics by Scrappin Doodles

As always, please leave me a heart note! I am so grateful for each one of them and each one of you!



15 heart notes:

Delighted said...

Looks like something we might be able to squeeze in sometime! Thanks for Sharing.
First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Jodi said...

Awesome! We will do this graphing activity tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!

Erica Bohrer said...

Your rabbit and cat are adorable! Does your rabbit go to school with you?

msdora162 said...

Thank you so much for your great work. I appreciate your sharing. My students also appreciate your work.

Anonymous said...

Wow thank you so much. My teaching pals and I love your stuff and so do our students.

Anonymous said...

I love all these ideas and I really REALLY appreciate you giving them to fellow teachers for FREE. Thanks Heather!
Steph

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your cute printables! I just found your blog and had to go back through it to find all of the great things!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this Thanksgiving Spin & Graph Activitity with my students!