Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nouns and Verbs Oh My

Here is a quick little sort for a literacy center. We have been talking about nouns and verbs. I have several books and ideas that I use to introduce and talk about verbs that I will try and post very, very soon....but I am trying to use these cute October Tweets before the season changes....although, you still might see them in my room! =)

graphics by Scrapin Doodles

Happy sorting!  I would love a heart note if you might be using this in your room. If you are a blog stalker, please think about following me....or telling your friends to follow me. I have a great give away planned for some Conscious Discipline stuff and another awesome surprise *freebie*!!!!

4 heart notes:

Jennifer K. said...

Woot! Thanks for this! We have just about got a handle on nouns, so I will be introducing verbs next, this will be a great sorting activity!

Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

Barefoot In First Grade said...

The activity is adorable. Thanks for sharing. We just learned about nouns and will soon be learning about verbs. This will definitely make a great addition to the centers I have for them.